President Trump said he received a request from the leaders of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
He said the Gulf leaders had requested that he hold off on the previously undisclosed attack because “a Deal will be made".
President Donald Trump said he is holding off on a military strike on Iran planned for Tuesday because “serious negotiations” ...
President Donald Trump said Monday that he will “hold off” on a Tuesday plan to attack Iran, citing a request from the ...
The S&P 500 Index ($SPX ) (SPY ) today is up +0.07%, the Dow Jones Industrial Average ($DOWI ) (DIA ) is up +0.29%, and the ...
While the US is holding off its attack, Donald Trump has asked his team to remain prepared for a full-scale offense against Iran in case a deal is not reached. | World News ...
Donald Trump has claimed he called off a planned attack against Iran tomorrow as “serious talks” take place. The US president ...
Inflation is racing back to life, real wages are shrinking and voters are blaming President Donald Trump for $4.50-a-gallon ...
The market for “Iranian Demands Trump Will Agree To” currently indicates pricing supportive of a NO outcome. Meanwhile, the ...
President Trump will hold off on attacking Iran again at the request of leaders from Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results