Former "Empire" star Jussie Smollett said he felt "extremely emasculated" by the outpouring of support he received after he came forward with his assault allegations. In the Netflix documentary "The ...
Former “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett will donate $50,000 to a local nonprofit organization to settle a city lawsuit that sought reimbursement for money spent during a Chicago police investigation of ...
The Oscar-nominated star opens up about the scandal's toll on the 'Empire' cast, why she stood by Smollett, and how the ...
Jussie Smollett is moving forward after his six-year legal battle with the city of Chicago was settled. The ordeal began after he reported that he was the victim of an alleged hate crime in 2019. The ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. Then came the outpouring of support from other stars, politicians and activists. They and the general public rushed to stand with ...
The massive success of Fox’s hit drama Empire was completely derailed during its final seasons by the intense public scrutiny ...
In January 2019, Jussie Smollett alleged that he was a victim of a hate crime — but in the end, Smollett was the one facing charges. Years of criminal and civil litigation followed, and despite ...
CHICAGO -- Actor Jussie Smollett pleaded not guilty in court Monday to new charges for allegedly lying about an attack in Chicago last year. Smollett had been re-charged with six counts of felony ...
CHICAGO -- "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett's legal team filed several motions in court Friday as they continue to fire back at the investigation surrounding the alleged attack that prosecutors said the ...
CHICAGO -- The city of Chicago has filed a lawsuit against actor Jussie Smollett for the cost of the overtime Chicago police spent investigating an attack they say Smollett staged. The City of Chicago ...
CHICAGO -- Former "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett has filed a counterclaim against the City of Chicago. Smollett's attorney's filed a response Tuesday to Chicago's lawsuit in Federal court that seeks ...
CHICAGO -- Actor Jussie Smollett pleaded not guilty in court Monday to new charges for allegedly lying about an attack in Chicago last year. Smollett had been re-charged with six counts of felony ...