The dates for the 2026 Florida Python Challenge are set. Here's how last year's winner captured a whopping 60 pythons for the $10,000 grand prize.
Finland’s Kone KNEBV2.35%increase; green up pointing triangle agreed to buy German rival TK Elevator for almost $24 billion in a deal that would create the world’s biggest elevator maker by sales.
Elevator and escalator company Kone Oyj (KNYJF) is in advanced discussions to purchase TK Elevator. The Finnish company is progressing in talks with TK Elevator’s private equity backers, Advent and ...
Kone Oyj is in advanced talks to acquire TK Elevator in what’s set to be one of Europe’s biggest takeovers this year, people familiar with the matter said. The Finnish company is progressing in ...
Elevator and escalator company Kone Oyj (KNYJF) is in talks to purchase TK Elevator from its private equity owners. The Finnish company is working with advisers on a potential cash and stock deal for ...
Kone Oyj is in talks to acquire TK Elevator, the private equity-owned elevator maker that’s been planning an initial public offering, people familiar with the matter said. The Finnish company is ...
People wait in long TSA lines at airports like Chicago O'Hare on March 09, 2026 as the partial government shutdown continues. Reporter The Trump Administration has reactivated the Global Entry program ...
Global Entry is open again. The service reopened on March 11 at 5 a.m. ET, according to a Department of Homeland Security statement shared with USA TODAY. The move comes as the partial government ...
The Department of Homeland Security initially paused the program on Feb. 22, citing the need to conserve resources amid an ongoing lapse in funding Brett Coomer/Houston Chronicle via Getty Global ...
WASHINGTON, March 11 (Reuters) - The Trump administration on Wednesday reinstated the Global Entry program that expedites U.S. customs and immigration clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers ...
The program for people traveling internationally came back online at 5 a.m. on Wednesday. It had been paused amid the shutdown of the Homeland Security Department. By Hamed Aleaziz Reporting from ...
The Department of Homeland Security reinstated the Global Entry program on Wednesday morning after suspending it on Feb. 22, citing the partial government shutdown. “As DHS continually evaluates ...