OSLO, Norway (AP) — A year after a far-right militant’s bomb and gun attacks exposed flaws in Norway’s terror preparedness, police are being criticized for ...
OSLO, Norway -- Norway's commitment to face xenophobia with tolerance on the first anniversary of bomb and gun attacks by a confessed right-wing killer is being put to the test by hostile reactions to ...
FILE - In this Feb. 6, 2012 file photo, Anders Behring Breivik, a right-wing extremist who confessed to a bombing and mass shooting that killed 77 people on July 22, 2011, gestures as he arrives for a ...
Survivors of the massacre of 69 people in Norway last month carried flowers to the site of the killings, shed tears and laughed together Saturday as they remembered the joys of a youth camp that ...
I’m a native New Yorker, but for the past ten years I’ve lived in Notodden, a quiet, remote town of 12,000 souls in the mountains of Telemark. As I sit here typing, I can look out the window at the ...
Police say the man who confessed to a bombing and youth camp massacre that killed 77 people in Norway has told them he also considered other possible locations to attack. Anders Behring Breivik told ...
The death toll in Norway rose to at least 91 in Norway, the New York Times reports, following the bombing of a government center in Oslo on Friday and a shooting attack on a nearby youth camp island.
FILE - 16 JULY for 22 JULY 2012 ANNIVERSARY: One year ago 32-year-old Norwegian Anders Behring Breivik set off a bomb blast at a government building in Oslo proceeded by his shooting massacre on ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results