Boxing News on MSN
Dubois next fight: Itauma mandatory looms after Wardley war
Daniel Dubois faces Moses Itauma as WBO mandatory or a contracted Fabio Wardley rematch after their Manchester slugfest, writes Declan Taylor for The Ring.
Matchroom Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn has made his prediction for the possible contest between Moses Itauma and Filip Hrgovic ...
Boxing News on MSN
Torrez wants Itauma fight: 'I don't run from smoke'
Richard Torrez says he welcomes a clash with Moses Itauma after his IBF eliminator against Frank Sanchez on Saturday in Egypt ...
After comfortably beating Dave Allen, Croatia’s Filip Hrgovic has emerged as the frontrunner for a fight with Moses Itauma, ...
Filip Hrgovic says he’s ready for Moses Itauma after today’s one-sided and relatively easy win over Dave Allen. Hrgovic (20-1 ...
Filip Hrgovic explains that he set out to make a statement against Dave Allen after stopping the Doncaster man in his ...
Don Charles believes Daniel Dubois and Moses Itauma should and will be kept apart for at least 18 months. Dubois scored an ...
MOSES ITAUMA is set for the biggest night of his young career, with a targeted headline date confirmed for the iconic O2 Arena this summer. Itauma is expected to top the bill in London on July 25, ...
Moses Itauma is ready for an Oleksandr Usyk fight, but the unified champion is reluctant, stating he doesn't want to 'break' ...
Filip Hrgovic is set to face Moses Itauma in August, but only if he defeats Dave Allen this weekend on DAZN. Read more on ...
Moses Itauma justified the hype yet again on Saturday, pulverising Jermaine Franklin to stay unbeaten and step closer to a world heavyweight title fight. Itauma, 21, did what Anthony Joshua and ...
Heavyweight contenders Moses Itauma and Derek Chisora will both return to the ring on Dec. 13. They just will not be competing against each other. The 41-year-old Chisora previously announced that he ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results